Aloha, Bonjour, Shalom, Hello. I'm Nat. Remember the name, you'll hear it lots, for that is my name, and this is my blog. I recently abandoned my last little blog, It was with me for to long, and held on to some memories I'm trying desperately to forget. Its not going to happen anytime soon, but you, you may just hold the words that describe me as I forgive, and maybe-hopefully erase from my mind. And I dream on.
Today was the last day of school before spring break, which meant it went on and on and on, and when Language Arts came, the last class of the day, I was squirming in my seat with anticipation to leave, and couldn't concentrate on the hour and 10 minutes of reading Mrs. Bally had to have us do. Don't get me wrong, I love reading, just not so much that I'd rather do other things with Easter so close, all that food, all that laughter, all those peeps, so close, so I sat there and I drew and I thought. And I didn't read. And I'm not going anywhere with this, so why am I still typing? I don't have an answer
I guess I'll go into why I chose my blog tittle. "A breath of fresh air" I saw it on a febreeze bottle, and I was like, omg, that's a perfect name for a blog! And so here I am... I'm pretty bad at this. I'll get better, I guess.
Miranda Cosgrove has a really round head. Ho hum...
Okay, its official, I suck at first entry's, but really, what am I supposed to say? My favorite color? It's orange. My favorite song? Pony by Erin McCarly.
Au revoir, I guess?
0 comments:
Post a Comment