Colin asked me out.
HE ASKED ME OUT!
So here's how it went. I was watching TLC's family night, and when they put on a rerun of a jon and kate plus 8 that i had already seen, I turned the tv off, and went upstairs to the guest room that all my hair stuff is in, I picked up some john frieda no frizz, pumped a dime sized amount into my palm and rubed it through my already dry hair, than realized my phone was sitting on top this dresser thing. I rubed my palms off on my sleep pants and grabed my phone. I clumbsily flipped my phone open. 1 missed call, 2 texts. All from colin. I glanced at the clock. 11:30. than I went to work on reading the texts. one said log on facebook or aim, the other said whats up. I txted him back, and than, almost forced, he asked me out, just a basic I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me. I fell back on the guest bed, palms sweatiing, than I texted lolo, who than immadiatly texted back, its only 10:30 in texas where she is now.
I told colin I'd sleep on it, 'cause honestly I've never thought of him that way.
When I woke up I knew what my awnser was. Yes. He didnt get my acceptance text till like 5 after school though, so I went through school not quite sure why he was avoiding me. I went through every possibility imaginable he was drunk? his bro took his phone? he asked the wrong person? He desided he didnt like me? It was abbsolutely horrible.
Everything is cool now, and I guess Colin is my boyfriend... that sounds so weird.
I honestly don't think we're gonna last long, but maybe I'll suprise myself and we will.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment