BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Monday, April 13, 2009

What just happened?

So last night me and my cousin Ty were watching fast and furious in the basement, at about 10:30 grandpa made me go upstairs to my room because he and Ty were leaving at 9 am, and Ty was sleeping in the basement for the weekend. I accidentally left my phone... actually my sisters phone that I use since my phone broke. Well anyway when I finally hunted down my phone I checked my texts, right? And there was a text waiting from Colin.

Colin: U free today
Nat: I guess
C: wanna get some friends together and see a movie or go 2 the mall? Its like the last day of spring break
N: Blah i wuld but my mom and dad are at work, i have no one 2 drive me
C: If we could set it up with other people i bet someone could pick you up
N: Ya, who are u bringing
C: idk, have any ideas?
C: Y did u call
N: Sry I pressed the wrong button. i dont think i can go
C: Awwwww :-(
N: Ya maybe some other time

I have a question for you: What just happened?
Thankfully Strawberry was there to walk me threw it

0 comments: