BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I want to be with you, but I'd rather be alone.

Summer Love doesn't have to mean your in love. Summer Love is that feeling on your skin when the sun touches it. Like your being toasted in a cherrywood pit fire on a metal stick. Summer love is sand everywhere, even though the last time you were at the beach was over a week ago. Summer love is chlorine on your hair and clear skin. It's yellow tee-shirts and pink cheeks. Carelessness and beauty.
I want to loose track of time in the fog and humidity. I want dirt on my feet. I want those random scrapes that scar and purple bruises. I want those 10 dollar studded sunglasses on my ears.
I think I want summer back in my grasp. Perhaps you could say I'm Summer Love sick. I will not decline your accusation. I will only wish for the magic of summer to befall on this difficult winter I must push through.

1 comments:

Strawberry said...

I am in Summer Love with your new template/profile, and that sounded SO much better in my head.