I fell asleep wile I was watching digimon, and dreamt that I was out shined by yellow flats and rainbow fish fair, that my uncles grew full beards and bought me 1000 tubs of ice cream when I was feeling low; That I was raised in the barnyard with shape shifter parents. There's obviously something wrong with my head, but at lease I'm not waking up in cold sweat like I used to.
I woke up to the buzzing of the paused DVD player on my chest and sun seeping in through the shades. Than I finished watching it. The whole frickin season of Digimon Frontiers. And now I have absolutely nothing to do but look up rumors for Digimon Season 6:Digimon Around, I hope its better than 5, I only saw a few episodes but I was kinda bored and didn't bother sticking with it.
And I think, I'm not sure, that I have a hair appointment in 30 minutes. But I could have been sleeping when I picked up the phone so I'm not sure.

0 comments:
Post a Comment