BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thanks.

I conclude that school is a waste of time and always will be. Why do I need to know how to simplify an equation or how to plot lines on a graph. They have programs to make graphs and calculators. Welcome to the future, People who force school on children of america. I think we should make a bill and send it to the senete or rhe house of represenitives or whatever and get school canceled.
Today my Digimon season 4 DVD came in the mail, and I couldnt be more thrilled. Digimon brings back sweet memories that make me want to cry, but insead I sit on the edge of my couch sipping on Dr. Peper and watch it in awe. I used to be in love with Koji. He was so mysetrious. Now I realize how pathetic that is, but you love what you love, right?

0 comments: