BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mr. Frowny needs a Little Miss. Sunshine.

Today on my way inside I said hi to Mr. C, he frowned as he said hi back. I would have laughed by I felt it was the wrong situation. But seriously, why is he holding such a grudge on me? What a nasty man.
The cutest thing happened today during lunch. Silver and Strawberry where annoying Kim by threatening to ask Leo to ask who she likes. They asked me to ask him for them, and I was going to when Kim grabbed my shoulder and told me to please not to. That's when I realized she still liked him. Its really cute because there both not crushy people. I told her I wouldn't and Silver I would. I think I'm going to help her out with Leo. She's to scared to talk to him in advisory. We're gonna have to change that, huh kimberfly? Guess what we're doing tomorrow? Yeah. Be scared.
Its final. Andrew transferred out of the CCD class. This bums me out, but I'll survive. Because according to some guy who goes to Karutzi, I'm going out with this kid named billy. The things that happen without me.

0 comments: