I hate ILP. My topic this year is IQ testing- I am against it, because it is the thin line between brilliance and stupidity, but I can't help wondering what my IQ is. I know I am not school smart, but I'm not a social outcast like most brilliant people are. I have a feeling I'm really nothing special in any category, but whatever. Anyway, this project erks me so much that my views have switched on the topic and I don't care shit about it.
Today was the worst day ever, due to the fact I had to go in early to Dosa and talk to Mr.Power for extra help. Than Miss. Squidman stalked me down in advisory and told me I had to come up for lunch to join a science study group. I try to avoid going up for lunch at all costs, it ruins my free time in the middle of the day, my time to be with friends. Yes, It totally bummed me out, especially since I have to take the test tomorrow at lunch. I already know I'm gonna flunk it. She shouldn't force me into a retest, it has already ruined my swagger and my grades shall pay the price. Thanks SquidMan.
My day took a turn for the better in humanities. We're doing a presidential election poster. My group is... brace yourself... Catman and SS, AKA the best, least productive group of all time. Catman hogged the laptop, which he was incredibly bad at using, and than we finally were almost productive by taking it. We would have succeeded at our task if Catman stopped calling everything special and SS stoped saying "Well your face! Your face is special!" That didn't happen until Mrs. Gross came over and was like "What have you guys got done?" And since we weren't so tight knit Friday we showed her our near competence of our research with shut her up. So yeah, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, when we will pay for not starting the poster, but whatever, what is done is done.
Eventually I did get Lolo to come up for lunch with me, we played hangman on her homework planner and Miss. Squidman didn't even realize. It would have been funner if we were in the lunchroom though.
When I got out of school I was surprised how warm the air was, it felt like spring, sweet, sweet spring.
10 years ago
1 comments:
L.O.L. I cracked up so hard when I read that. You're right, that is the best group ever. Hahahahahahahaha special.
Post a Comment