BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

<3

The outsiders is one of the best books I've ever read. If a book doesnt involve any romance, and it sucks me in like this book has, It must be good. On friday Mrs. Bally, my crazy Language A teacher, told us we were going to watch it today, and so we did.

The move was AMAZING! I didnt ever realize how much my life sucked without Matt Dillon's face ever in my mind. How could a guy be this how without plastic surgery? His parents must be really ugly (have you ever realized how 2 ugly parents almost always make pretty children?) Or this could be the one time in the history of ever when to beautiful parents created an even more gorgeous child?

I present to you, Dallas Winston/ Matt Dillon AKA the most perfect a human being will ever be close to being.





Than he started to get old...


Now look, he aint so perfect no more.

0 comments: