I need to blog more. I feel bad abusing you like this, all my entry's are short and not something anyone would want to read about. I honestly need to find a hobby or something and tell you everything about it!
Things I should start and than blog about
Ice skating
Yoga
Singing/plays
writing a novel
landscaping business
Is that long enough? No. Too bad I'm such a dull person as to not be able to think of anymore.
I'm at Lolo's right now. I slept over last night. Yes, I blogged at her house at 2 am. I practically live here. Her mom just asked me what I wanted for breakfast. she said she made a mean English Muffin. I said sure. That sounds good. Now she's walking around slamming cabinet doors, and It sounds like shes wiping a wet bowl with a towel. Now shes back to slamming cabinets. Shes spraying something. Maybe Pam? She opened and closed the refrigerator. She just cracked an egg! Another! Another! Another! Another! She threw all the egg shells in the sink. She ran the garbage disposal. Opened and closed the fridge. Shes whisking the eggs. She stopped after a minimal amount of time. She started again! It stoped. Started again. She put the bowl down. Shes whisking again. Someone left the kitchen. Shes wisking again. The waters running, and shes still whisking.
That my friends, Is what I know Lolo's mom is doing, even though I haven't looked back there once. God bless ears.
Oh, anc check out Silvers blog at http://meplusblogequals.blogspot.com/ Read for a good time!
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment