BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Iowa Blues

Whoa! That was one mean English Muffin! Tomorrow me, Ani, Silver and Lolo are going to hang out and do there Humanities project... I really should start mine. Anyway, I'm the camera guy, I have to film there presentation since Silver will be in Iowa.

Oh, wait nvm, Silver will be in Iowa, but there not presenting till next week. Lolo says Its easier to make a video and they don't have to memorize anything. And they'll get extra credit. Fun.
Whenever I make a video at school it comes out crummy. I mean, my parts come out good, but not anyone else's. I'm not even being conceited. Its the cold hard truth.

Tomorrows attire: neon orange short shorts, huge knee length gangsta hoodie that I should really tie tie today, black flip flops, black makeup (I love looking goth)


My hair smells really good, like laundry detergent. They have really good smelling conditioner.

Heres a picture of me in the pool when I was little. I hope it makes you want summer more than you already do.

0 comments: