Yesterday and Saturday were like, the bomb-dizzle. me and Ani did this prayr fest thing with her Presbyterian church, and it was actually fun considering I was at a church that spelled like holy water for 4 and a half hours. At least the food was good, and the stand me and Ani were at (ring toss) was fairly ignored, so we just like sat there the whole time and ate brownies
SHIT! MY MOTHER WONT SHUT UP!! I cant live with her. Shes unbearable.
I'd tell you why I hate her so much, but I seriously don't think you want to hear about my feeling so I wont tell you. Ugh! fine! Just stop bugging me! My mother is so weird,
She just screamed in my ear "MOM! jeez Natalie! I can laugh if I want!" WTF? That was laughing? It sounded like... I don't know... shrieks of death? If I knew you weren't a spazz, I'd probably tell my sister to dial 911. I wouldn't let you die, mommy dear, because I'm not heartless, I don't have a hole where my scene of humanity and compassion is, unlike you. I wonder how you have a boyfriend. I don't understand how a man with such perspective, who is as smart as he is, can love you. I sometimes wonder if I'd like you if you were not my mother, but an acquaintance. Yeah, probably, you act all sticky sweet in the beginning, than slowly but surely, you become a little more mean, a little more aggressive, until you snap. My poor father fell under your spell, you got married, you had me and Alex. Remember when you and dad started to fight? You got bored of dad, than you got bored of me. Its only a madder of time before you cause my little sister an unbelievable amount of emotional pain. I'll be praying for Alex, even though feeling holy isnt something I enjoy.
This entry is all over the place. Whatever. At least I'm blogging, right?
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment