BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Monday, May 11, 2009

I'll be that girl you wish you were, with money and class and a stretch limo a whole mile long

Regina Spektor-Soho
Its truly inspiring
-----

I'm on the outside, looking at my life crash down around me. I cant control myself, like life will leave me behind, and it is. I'm in a glass cage, terrified, shaking, but strangely enjoying the way life flows around me, not holding back a mean thing, not afraid to say no, not afraid to try new things. Its not a good or bad thing, and I haven't felt so classy while doing such bad things before, and I'm sad to admit I'm enjoying this.


"You were being kind of conceded, and no offence you’re not really that popular, and I'm not that fake, so I don’t understand you would think that, but I’m tired of being mad at you without you realizing it, and turning the rest of the clique on you, so I decided to bring it up, and I'm sorry."

Drama isn't normally for me, and isn't it supposed to hurt you? Its thrilling to watch as your friends take your side of a fight, leaving the other to fend for themselves. I sound like a self centered bitch, and there is a possibility I am one, but at least I'm having fun with it, right?

0 comments: