There is nothing I like more than cool, humid nights with birds tweeting now and than. It takes me back to those days years ago when those nights got me through the day ahead of me, when the cool breeze washed every stress away. Now every time I live through a night like that, i get all dizzy, like I'm drunk, like I cant go on any further. All I need to be happy are nights like that, and there isn't a reason to go one if I have what makes me the happiest. I could've died today, on the swings, with the breeze and the birds, but I didn't. I wonder what happiness is if it isn't that? why am I still here if my wants were fulfilled at that very moment?
My moms BF is really starting to freak me out. hes like, talking to me, getting all wise and telling me what to do. He better not do that again. Or there will be hell to pay... :-)
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment