BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, May 17, 2009

vision

I'm getting my hair relaxed in an hour and a half. This is an exciting day. Why do I find this so thrilling, you ask? I think I'm trying to reinvent myself. I want people to look at me and think "artist" and I cant do that when I cant wear my hair the way I want. Next I'll look for dye. I was thinking a dark ash brown all over and bleached blond streaks? and maybe some pink streaks too. Ha, like my mom will let me do that to my hair. I could go on, but non, I wont bore you to death. This crappy and unorganized.
Do you want to hear about the non-hair portion of my "vision" for myself? Bright colors, cyan blue, orange, pinkish red, lime green and black. I need the black, its like my everlasting color.
And for jewelry and piercings, all silver. I can't stand gold. unless its white gold, I've never really seen white gold before... but I'm just gonna assume its white and shiny. It sounds like something I'd like. I want to get my ears pierced again, and my nose pierced.
For pants- dark jeans and Nike shorts! and plaid.

I know I told you I would stop talking about hair, but I forgot to say I wanted dread locks too someday. That would be the coolest!

I did spell check and there was only 3 misspellings! and 1 I already saw but didn't feel like fixing! I put 2 I's in shiny, so it was shiiny. heh heh I'm good.

0 comments: