BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2 minutes

I got my camp schedule today! Yippee! I've decided that I'll take a break from my journal (3rd one since summer) and I'll write in you. Strawberry and Lolo: Remind me to blog.

Okay, the weirdest thing is happening. I'm becoming friends with Strawberry's ex crush. Dylan. Hes in R-tv with me, and when I snuck on Silvers bus, he was there. Somewhere in between, I insulted his eyebrows and got to know his best friend, shawn. I've been constantly IMing him on facebook, sorting this R-tv stuff out, than last night he IM'd me first, and we has a nice 2 minute conversation

12:27am Dylan
yo
12:28am Nat
heyyyyyyyyy what up
12:28am Dylan
im bored
12:28am Nat
haha I know. me too.
12:28am Dylan
and tired
12:29 Nat
I'm never tired. lol. y dont u go 2 sleep
12:29am Dylan
that is an excellent idea
cya later
12:29am Nat
I have an excellent mind. lol ttyl

Isn't it strange? Usually Strawberry's crushes are those dreamy guys who I'd never dare to speak to, much less to become friends with. I guess its still a stretch to call us friends, but we're getting there.
Did you know Shawn went out with this girl on my bus? I'll tell you the full story. Vy and Quiet we're hanging out after the OOTM dance, the one Dylan DJ'd at, and they had a sleepover. Vy and Quiet were talking on the phone to Shawn, and both pretending to be Vy. Well when it was Quiet's turn to talk, she asked Shawn out. YES, ASKED HIM OUT. And to Vy's horror he said yes. Just a little story there. So yeah, they broke up a few weeks before school ended, like everyone else, but they lasted more than 3 days... my record.
Moo and his girl broke up. She broke up with him for another guy. It kinda makes me sad that someone could dump him, and not even 2 days later be with another guy.

0 comments: