I'm finally back on my ground. The summer was off to a rocky start, but in no way will this be a bad year. Not nearly as awesome as last year, but decent. Remember the first bus ride of '08? Mootzarella? Franish? Billy Bob Joe Bob Joe Bob Joe? Blondie? Squashy and Fuzzy Hat Dude? At the end of that amazing bus ride Quiet turned to me and said " Best. Summer. Ever. I can tell already."
There was none of that this year.
I guess I'll start from the beginning.
MORNING BUS
The bus stop was lonely. No Flapjack or Quiet. Jake, FHD's little bro told me how FHD wasn't coming to camp, because he FORGOT to come to a counselor meeting. Typical him.
The bus came a tiddle bit late, squashy wasn't the bus counselor. No. Another guy was. Zac is his name, and I think I freaked him out. He's kinda awkward. Not as in he says weird stuff, but in his eyes are shifty, and he seems kinda sensitive. Not a guy to screw with, no, because messing with him would mean hurting him, or getting in serious trouble.
When Blondie walked on the bus, I was sitting in quiet solitude. Or maybe talking to Lolo, I forget, but I know he glared at me. A extremely tall guy, with wavy blond hair and acne, glared at me. I'd call him hot, but he isn't. I still like the way he looks even though he doesn't look like Rupert Grint anymore.
No one is on our bus anymore. latterly all the fun people are gone, except Blondie and his bffl Jordon.
Jordon got an Afro. I love it.
Moo texted me. He makes a lame conversation. How were we ever friends?
CAMP ITSELF
My ground felt so good under my shoes, and it honestly felt like I never left, even though its been ten months.
Finola looks so fuckin different. she died her hair black, and she got layers. She's gained a little weight, but she's so pretty. As soon as I saw her, I hugged her.
Maxine is awesome.
she speaks french
Sue is great.
she is crazy
I almost forgot what hunger pangs felt like
because lunch tastes bad
except for chips
that I stole
and
Performing dance sucks
on freakin ice
especially when the chavariem kids get back early
Oh, so early.
because maybe an ex lover will eventually walk in the door and start staring
staring at you,
making a complete fool of yourself
because you cant dance
or switch out of the class
i just wrote that. Its a poem. You like? I feel it describes my first day in detail.
AFTERNOON BUS
Even though i didn't completely hear Lolo telling me this, but according to her Jordan said to Blondie... something about him being _____ because "she" [that's me] hasn't said a single word to him.
i almost went the whole ride without speaking to Blondie, wait, i didn't... no i said yeah when he asked me if I stole those chips. But that's it! Luckily for me, Alex took the job of bugging him. I'd expect Blondie to get all pissed, but hes kinda like meanie moose, that evil, evil guy who only acts like trash.
I'm exhausted. I ha vent said all ive wanted to say, but still im posting this.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment