BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My innocence ran away, and climbed onto the highest branch on the tallest tree

I've never been like the other kids on the playground. I always knew what was expected of me as an 8 year old, what can I say and do that would classify me as normal? I didn't want to climb on the jungle gym, but I did anyway. I wanted to fit into the mold, never to do anything that would make me seem older and reveal my advanced thoughts on everything. I observed and understood. Everyone would eventually worry because they saw I seriously didn't give a shit about the stuff normal kids should care about. I found them good to laugh at, those freaky little psychology people. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I spoke up instead of fit in, my childhood was completely lost in lies. My childhood is way past over, its been over for a long time now. I want my innocence back, but Its already out of grasp.

Everything feels wrong. Or maybe it feels new and I'm mistaking it for wrong.

  • School is over. Camp starts on Monday, maybe that'll snap everything in place. Maybe not.
  • Michael Jackson is gone. His death is like a new chapter, for everyone. He symbolized everything America, from the good and bad. Lost opportunities and the importance of family, everything in between and everything outside the between.
  • Mom was stretched to her last nerve, she finally gave in, and said if I really wanted I could live with my dad. I don't know If I really want to live with him, as much as I begged and pleaded I never really thought it would really happen. Now it has. I don't want to move away from Lolo, or see my mom so sad. No, I've never got along with her, but shes my mom. She's put up with my crap for this long, that deserves an award right there. I'm a bit scared for her and Alex.
  • On top of all that, my overactive imagination is making everything worse.

more l8r I'm tired

5 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Haha, 'sokay.
WHERE DID YOU MEET A HOT BUSINESSMAN? DOES HE HAVE A SON?
Haha.

Nat said...

haha he couldnt have been older than 25, so probably not.

Strawberry said...

Aww.
By the way, I know how ya feel with the whole innocence-lost thing. I've always felt older than I was, different from everyone else. 'Sokay! I'm here for ya! :)

lolo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lolo said...

ooops made a mistake on last comment. I had a dream about saving Michael Jackson