BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Victimizing

Every time i feel Blondie's eyes on me I get all nervous and squirmy. Its really getting ridiculous, i tripped when i did make eye contact with him, Its like I like him without having any loving feeling towards him. He's friends with Andrew, Maxine's "crush" or victim as Lolo puts it. Its really putting me down, cause Maxine is stalking Andrew, but I can't stalk anyone 'cause I promised myself I wouldn't. Even Finola is like stalking a guy, and whacking him! Maybe I can stalk Andrew for Maxine? At least I'm not stalking anyone for my own selfish reasons. And it would so be helping out a friend. Yeah. That's what I'll do. But how will I stalk Andrew when Andrew is always around Blondie and Jordan? who make me squirmy as hell? I don't even think I can play the roll of the stalker anymore, Its like that part of me is all gone. And I miss it. Is it wrong that I wish I was a stalker?

1 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Dude, if I went to your camp, I could so stalk all of them for you!