BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Text conversation with Ty-ty

So when Ani invited me to the pool I said yes. Last time we planned it Garry was visiting her pool, so that obviously didn't work out. Today was Garry-free, about 10 minutes into my visit she announced to me she wanted to talk to Tyler. We called him a couple times, but we had to settle with texting after like 20 minutes of just calling. In that 20 minutes I might have told Ty-ty that I hated him, and Ani might have told him that him and Strawberry should go out again.

Tyler: Blue
Nat: Orange
Ani: Purple

Ty: Why did she break up with me?
Nat: it was a complete misunderstanding. some of our friends were jealous and pressured her to break up with you. she was really happy when she was going out with you and we wanted her to be like that again.
Ty: well there is one problem with that...
N: what is it?
T: well when she broke up some other girl asked me out...
Nat: u r are a heartless bastard thats gonna go to hell. u should get used to the fact ur going to the underworld. u obviously don't know the girl mind. u piece of scum.
T: Well thats what happens n life. It happened to me once and I felt the same way, but u have 2 get used 2 it
N: ur a ghetto ballerina! SS is way good for you anyway!
T: Ani deleted the text, it was really long, and at the end it said, don't other boys like her?
N: Idk probably. shes really popular. shes never been as happy as she was with you.
T: whatever
N: yeah
T: ....
N yeah... shes way 2 good 4 u
T whatever
N: r u okay?
T: yeah
N: k
T: I'm really hungry tho
N: I'm eating lots of scrumptious, glorious food now.
T: ya thx
N: no prob. do u still like SS?
T: idk
N you know you do!
T idk like I said I'm going out with someone right now
N: If you weren't going out with him, what would you say?
N: is cyberbulling against the law?
T: No?
N: is that no 2 cyberbulling or liking Strawberry?
T: to cyberbulling
N: o lol. your a cyberbully.
T: No im not
N: yes u r! I honestly don't know what she sees in u
T: ....
N: Did you just call yourself ugly?
T: No
N: yeah u did! u just called yourself ugly! u have low self esteem!
T: No. I'm always confident
N: I'm sorry I was mean to you
T: ...its okay?
N: he he!
T: lolz

3 comments:

Strawberry said...

O.M.F.G.

Nat said...

Dont you love me!?

Strawberry said...

X) LOL. You eat a lot after working out. Hah.

OF COURSE, Nat! *twitches*