The sun isn't out. Its cold outside, but its days like today that make me realize how much I love life. Today was the last day of school. I let that sink in and the result was horrible. I have grown so much as a person in this past year than any other. I suddenly look around-and I have friends. Loads and loads of people I enjoy being around, and I trust. Its an overwhelming feeling to watch some of them walk away.
I just keep thinking that when Monday comes again, I'll be at school again, surrounded by people I love who love me back.
Moo hugged me on my way out of school, I can't say I'll miss him. I love him, but I don't see great things in him anymore.
Here's a toast:
To Silver.
To Strawberry.
To Lolo.
To Ani.
To Sara.
My friends.
Thanks for making this an awesome year, you guys.
http://nerdfed.blogspot.com/2008/09/school-straws-and-hotties.html
That was my first day of 7th grade. Toady's my last. Read the entry, than read the rest of my entry. As you can tell, I've improved with my writing. Here are reference to the bullet points I wrote in that entry
- Still is super nice. Shes the hug queen!
- Junior. He got highlights! Hes not that hot anymore... Ani used to like him.
- Shelly. She classifies as a friend now.
Advisory was amazing, better than last years. It wasn't living hell like I thought it would be. Silver and Ani were there to play hangman with, but hangman isn't as enjoyable as it used to be.
Camp will be here soon, and I'm not thrilled about it. Quiet one is a major biyatch.
Bittersweet I tell you. Bittersweet.
1 comments:
Thanks, buddy!
Post a Comment