At the new fishing dock, we sat, me and Lolo. A tiny piece of a previously bouncy hotdog was hooked on to my fishing pole. I loured it into the water where little fishies swam. After not long enough, i felt a tug on my bait, and I let out a shriek. I could hear the fish as it bit it, hear the hook going through live flesh, hear the terrified thoughts of the fish. My heart was pounding furiously, knocking the rest of my internal organs till they could have been on my outsides. How could I purposely hurt a living creature? Find joy in the innocent's pain? Lauren, a girl I met forever ago, was staring at me through hard eyes. She didn't get it. Neither did lolo. Just imagine the trauma the fish might be going through, imagine the pain you might cause the fish. I get it now. Why I might want to be a vegetarian. I think I might go for it, try my hand at vegetarianism. As long as ribs don't count as meat. 4th of july is in 3 days. I'll go slowly with this. I'm practically a carnivore now, I'll work my way down. Maybe I'll just cut down on meat. Not quite sure yet.
Today was probably the worst bus ride of all time. Since HE sat in the second to last 2 seater, and I always sit in the third to last 3 seater (i have every bus ride to and from camp so far) its hard to ignore the conversation HE starts with the whole entire fuckin bus. So I plug myself into my ipod, and try to pretend I dont care, and end up looking desperate and uncomfortable. I think I may just possibly like him, I wouldn't go as far as to say that if I wasn't dreading the trip to Alabama tomorrow. For some reason HE seems more important than family, and sweet southern accents.
Acording to him Lolo is hot. And he hates me. He said that to my face. And it hurts cuz I know he means it. How do I make him stop? I'm really trying here.
2 comments:
It's like hes trying to make your life misrable.
HE IS! its revenge for last year. i know it is. Do i really deserve this? was I that bad?
Post a Comment