What have you been thinking about lately?
Guys. Dur. I've been thinking about my future allot. What will I do? Will I need a degree? How will i pay for college? I'm not going to ask my parents to pay for something they obviously cant pay for, and I know unless its art, I wont get a scholarship. I'm not that smart. Do I want to start college when I can afford it, whenever that is? Or will that be to late? Should I join the air force since they help with college? I really don't know, and its scaring me.
What's been on your mind?
isnt this the same thing as the question above?
What are you excited about at the moment?
The bus ride tomorrow. I got a bunch of new songs on my ipod, for example, Fuck you by lily Allen and I have a feeling Alex will be singing them to Blondie.
When was the last time you made a difference to somebody?
Yesterday on the bus me and Lolo taught Luke how to do box. He was so thrilled, I felt so good about myself afterwards, and his mom looked pleased, which is always a plus.
Who are you really happy for at the moment?
Jordan. He has really nice hair.
When was the last time you felt inspired?
Last Thanksgiving texting Clay. I dont remember what he said, but it was so truly inspiring, I wrote for 3 hours and what came out was pretty good, if I may say so myself.
If you could be in your dream place at the moment what would you be doing?
I'd be in the bubble. Once a yoga teacher was saying this in the meditation part of the class. She said to imagine your in a bubble, and your floating to wherever you want, and nothing comes into your bubble but what you want in the bubble. Its a pretty fun thing to thing about.
If somebody was describing your personality, what would they say?
Depends on the person. Everyone would say something different. I'm a different part of myself to every different person, because I know whats acceptable to them. Some people would call me super shy, others would call me quiet or awkward, crazy, high, weird, [[hot]], annoying, a self centred bitch, nice, brat, pimp, slut, Ani's called me sweet, it varies.
What are you most proud of?
The amount that I've grown over the past year. The way I've survived life so far.
What's been tempting you lately?
Blondie. I really really like looking at him. Him and shirtless guys especially on the abercrombie bags.
What's been the one most consistent thing in your life?
My friends, Gawd I love em
What do you love about people? or What do you love about (person’s name)?
I love the way every ones different, but still manages to be human.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment