BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

When I look at you I feel nothing, not heartbreak, cold as stone. No. I just dont care anymore. I never thought I'd see the day.

**You know that its over when the burning and yearning inside your heart
Ain't there anymore
And you know that you're through
When she don't do to you and move you
Like the way she moved you before
And you wanna pull her close
But your heart has froze
You kiss her but her eyes don't close
Then she goes
Out of your heart forever
And it hurts you but you know that it's better
----
Todays trip=Ice skating
When ice and skating is in the same sentence together, than its automatically awesome. Today was awesome. I guess I'll just jump right in to the cool stuff that happened today...
Jaws is absolutely horrible at skating, so she had this gay walker thing. So randomly this guy came up to her and stole it. It was hysterical watching her normally spazzy self freaking out and not be able to do anything.
I accidental skated into this cute red head, and he just smiled and put out his hand. I think I would have blushed if my cheeks weren't already stinging from cold.
Okay and get this: So Kevin stole this guys hat and me and Kevin spent like 45 minutes hiding it from him. He said my name like 10 times and he smiled at me! Ha! I don't know why hes being nice to me, but I am so enjoying it.

^Have fun reading my handwriting^

So after ice skating we went to Rita's Water ice. I got a mango peach water ice and sat under a tree with the rest of the summer clique, which now includes Leah, who was out with heat stroke yesterday. We were all kinda hanging out under a tree, when Leah starts talking to me. Don't get me wrong, Leah is so sweet, but that's kind of her flaw. Shes not really someone I will ever be good friends with. Shes on bus 21 too, but shes always been kinda out of the bus gang though, even though she knows everything that's gone on. So she was like "So Nat, I saw you were talking to Kevin today."
"Yeah, I'm supprised that hes talking to me. Hes supposed to hate me." Leah laughed
"I know, right? What about Carrot? Are you getting along?"
"Um... he said hi to me yesterday? So yeah I guess."
"Oh, Isn't It weird with BLONDIE AND JORDAN here?"
Than, of coarse, my counselor Annie turns around from her conversation with who else, Blondie and Jordan and shes like "No way! You know Blondie and Jordan!? So do I! Blondie's in my bunk too Nat!"
Shit. So I rudely ignored Annie and Blondie and Jordan's stares and continue talking to Leah "Yeah. Its kinda awkward with them here"
So yeah. That was horrible.
Later me and Pompom were taking videos of her eating ice cream, when I looked up and Jordan was looking at me, he made his eyes real big and smiled, so I grinned and waved, and he waved back. Yuppurs. We made eye contact.

It rally pains me to say it, but him and Blondie are social rejects... okay actually that was fun to say, but I'll pretend it hurts me bad. OH JEEZ, THE PAIN! MAKE IT GO AWAY!

When we got back to camp me and Lolo left the chavariem tent, secretly, of coarse. And we headed to guitar and annoyed Jeff the guitar counselor till it was time to leave. There were a couple bus 21ers in the class, the retarded one that everyone is mean too, and this other guy that talks to himself. There was also Gil, Alex's meant to be, also Mira's little brother. It was fun. I love disrupting Jeff's teaching time.

The bus ride was... odd. Alex was blowing bubbles and Blondie was sniffing them in through his nose and eating them... it was freaky, but interesting. The retarded kid asked me if I was going out with anyone, I told him I was because I knew he'd ask me out if I said no. I was being really nice to him, and that can be kinda dangerous.

I'm hearing voices and talking to myself? Is that weird? How come hot guys always hear me when I'm responding out loud to the voices in my head? How come they always look at me like I'm crazy?

0 comments: