BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Friday, July 17, 2009

peach colored freckles and stubble

Today at camp I had cheerleading. Today at camp I was blessed. I got out of cheerleading, the floors weren't clean and somehow my class convinced the teacher that the floors needed to be cleaned out before we could cheer to our fullest potential, because no one really likes this girls class. So I spent cheerleading on the bleacher things texting Strawberry about Blondie. Phones aren't aloud to be used in camp, so it was pretty risky, but I pulled it off without even trying. I'm not really sure when this happened but she convinced me that her and Blondie could text, and they would have a totally normal conversation. A long time ago she got his number and hes been calling her constantly, and still has no idea who she is. So I let her.
Not a good idea.
I was in woodworking when she texted me what he was saying. It took all my heart and soul not to crack up laughing. Blonde's such a perv, i was about to say its not even funny, but its hysterical. He was screwing with her so bad. I can't even repeat what he said. Its that horrible.

After Shabatt, me and Finola said hi to Matt, the hot god guy. Alex had gave me this guys Stephan's name tag, apparently he worked at ropes.
N: Hi Matt!
M: Hi! Your name is.... Stephan?
N: Haha yeah. Don't I look like a Stephan? Naw, my sister gave his name tag to me.
M: Oh? I don't even know a Stephan who works here
N: Yeah, apparently he works at ropes
M: I guess so. Who's your sister?
N: Uh... that girl right there.
A: Hey! Give me back my name tag
M: Uh... your sister doest like me...
A: You! Give me hot chocolate!
N: ... Here Alex... Bye Matt..
M: Bye...

At the pool Blondie called Strawberry, but she decided not to pick up. She was probably being smart, but i still wish she did pick up. It was weird that me and him were trying to contact the same person and we were like, super close to each other.... kinda. I was on the opposite side of the pool yard thing than him.
Anyway, after free swim was nearly over,Finola ran up to me giggling and was like "he hehe he... Matt... he HEHEHE!" So we ran up to him and were like "Hey!" and he was like "hi! Some girls just, like, beat me up. Next time you guys gotta save me. Omigod. Its them..." I was thinking of saying, I'll give you my number, and anytime they mess with you again, call me. But I didn't. I got close enough to see the stubble on his neck, and tiny peach colored freckles covering his cheeks. Ahhh... Gorgeous. And he's not an asshole.

So I got on the afternoon bus early, I was like first. Soon other people accumulated on the bus. And when Blondie threw his bag on top of Lolo through the open window. I had the urge to throw it back out, so with a spilt second decision I did. But I was to slow 'cause Blondie saw me. and he was like "No! Did she just throw that out the window" and he ran back outside, threw it back up into the window on top of Lolo again, but I was smart enough to leave it this time. When he finally gets back on hes like why did you throw my ball sack out the window?" WTF DUDE!? I just gave him the look wile a sloppy grin covered his beautiful face. Than he turns to Jordan and Jordan pretty much screams "Did that Natalie girl just throw your bag out the window?" "Yeah she did!" Blondie screams back. I kinda zoned out after that, I was concentrating on taming the blush in my cheeks and holding in my fluttering stomach, I zone back in when Blondie is saying "Yeah, That's why I don't talk to her IT'D BE TO FUCKIN AWKWARD!" "AND DUDE! HER AND HER SISTER DON'T EVEN LOOK ALIKE!" It was horrible and completely humiliating...

0 comments: