BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Carnival Day

Today was carnival day.
Last year carnival day ended with Quiet and 37 new spouses, this year wasn't as strange. I got married 6 times. Finola, Hummer, Amanda, Maxine, Resses Pieces, and Zev. In that order too. I thought of asking if Blondie if he wanted to get married, but I didn't cuz I knew I'd be hopelessly rejected.
I'm so over Matt. Me and Finola asked if he wanted to get married, and he said he had to work. He was just making up excuses. He thinks hes all cool not cheating on his girlfriend. *hmpf*

I was standing in line for face painting when I heard my name, so I turned around and saw zev with his wedding ring in between his pointer in thumb, dangling over a trashcan.
"I want a divorce!" those are the only 3 words I heard him say all day. As I let out a shriek, he drooped our beautiful love into the trash. That hurt, man, it really hurt.
Later, wile me and Finola were at karaoke I saw Zev in a crowd around a guy singing "let it rock". I have never heard a guy sing so horribly in my life, but I still stomped over and flicked his cheek. Yeah, I went there. When his friend standing next to him asked who that girl was, Zev said. "The divorcee"

I know, This entry sucks. Just deal with it.

0 comments: