BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I miss being in love with you, it was much less confusing.

Soft kiss and wine
What a pretty friend of mine
We're finally intertwined
Nervous and shy for the moment we will come alive
Tonight
Secret valentine

-----

Today's Trip= Funplex

"If you sprinkle wile you tinkle please be neat and wipe the seat"

Our summer clique is officially named Kara and the Karrots. Queen is Kara, second in command is Jaws, third is Lolo, I'm treasurer, and Mira is the girl who carries our stuff. Leah and PomPom are honorary members, because they float in and out. I don't get why that makes them honorary, but it does. We also have this cool handshake thing. We each put in a left fist with our pinkie and thumbs out, in the shape of a star. Than we count to 3 and lift up our left knees. so it touches our closed palm.

I really don't feel like saying much about the trip, cause nothing much really happened except for chilling with the summer clique. I think I hissed at Benny, Kim's crush like 10 times. Don't ask why, 'cause I really don't know. He certainly isn't as evil as the devil hes in love with, but I guess I just think of her when I see him... I've been thinking allot about Kim lately. She represents something, defiantly. A closing of a chapter and the opening of a new one. Maybe?

The ride home on bus 21 was horrible. Alex's friend has a freaking crush on Blondie. Oh God. I cant even type up what happened. It was THAT BAD. Lets just say I finally worked up the nerve to do something about the alexstalkingblondie problem. I called my old friend quiet one. She hopefully talked some sense into Alex.

2 comments:

Strawberry said...

Haha, you HISSED at Benny. He's really nice. And I don't think he likes Kim that much anymore. Either way.

Kim symbolizes how perilously close the balance of our school and our friends is. And how psychos never win. IN YO' FACE, PSYCHOS!

Nat said...

He is nice, but he kept on tagging me in laser tag.......... He so deserved it.

XD. its pretty weird how close the clique is... haha kim is the outcast of us...