Take the tittle of my entry into consideration wile living your life. I hate it when people are rude and obnoxious to retarded kids, and than the look of hurt on the victims face and the sadness in there voice. Just because they were born with something doesn't mean they don't have feelings. You know who you are! coughBlondieBoatJordanAlexcough.
-----
Camp is all about drama I don't give a shit about. The only thing that even slightly interests me is the hot digital photo/newspaper assistance. He's a human god! Black curly hair, pale skin that blushes up, pink lips, tall. I have never seen such a gorgeous guy in my life, besides Matt Dillon, but this guy was in person. And he isn't an asshole. I say hi to him all the time and he hasn't cussed me off yet.
The classes are just dandy too. One of the female counselors has a tattoo of a naked woman sitting on a rock on her thigh, so she always wears Capris.... yeah. Just FYI
So I was walking to the bus today and I saw Boat (Lolos 9 year old sister, for you who forget) and so I'm like "Hey Boat!"
and shes like "Hi! Today Blondie promised he would let me sit next to him!"
Oh joy. Alex and her have fun making him mad everyday on the bus, and he thinks I'm the one who's making them do it. He hates me just as much as he did last year all cause of our little sisters. Anyway, Alex was at a sleepover thing with camp so it was only Boat who was going to be annoying him today and It was horrible not to be able to tell her to leave him alone, because right after she said that, Blondie and Jordan came out from this path thing I've never seen before, and Boat shouted "THERE THEY ARE! BLONDIE SIT NEXT TO ME!" And she ran after them. Yeah, it was pretty traumatizing. And I took my time walking 20 feet to the bus entrance, and than dragging out a "how are you" to Zac, Who's pretty handy when it comes to avoiding the back of the bus.
I guess I'll describe the bus in the afternoon before it actually leaves.
First on are Blondie and Jordan, who must take a shortcut through the woods where they were coming from today. Next I'm not really sure, but Alex and Boat and Andrew the CIT are next. Than is me, than Kevin(the retarded one) than Tyler and Lolo is usually last. That's pretty much the back of the bus crew. Sometimes Luke sits with us too. The bus is pretty horrible when its just sitting there at camp, with Blondie and Jordan yelling inappropriate things out the window. Than they make fun of Kevin, and in between insults towards him Jordan smiles at me. Its pretty wrong.
Today on the bus I was laying down, right? I was stretched across the 3 and 2 seater cause the bus was almost empty. And the bus stooped and the radio got turned down, and I felt pressure and hear the word move. Blondie kicked me. Yes. He did. And I still moved.
10 years ago
2 comments:
Yah we need a way to get boat and alex to leave them alone
I know...
Post a Comment