BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Falling Together.

Sorry I haven't wrote lately. I've been sick with a sinus infection. Its like hell on earth. I wouldn't stop coughing and I would shake with fever with no warning.
-----
Once upon a time, very long ago, in the classy city of Paris, a beautiful daughter was granted to an American businessman, and a kind french peasant. No, they were not the classic couple, but somehow they made it work. Soon the American had to travel back to America, so his new wife and his baby girl followed. They traveled around the states with his job, eventually ending up in a snobby town next to Nat's city. There daughter grew up to be very sweet, and very very friendly. People were jealous that this girl was gorgeous inside and out, and decided to start rumors about her. They called her a slut, and it her reputation worked against her socially. Girls were scared of her and guys wanted to be around her to much. She needed a break, and her dad put money into putting her into a camp. She arrived here urgent to get away from a bad reputation.
But it followed her.
head counselor guy came up to her yesterday, and asked her if she was sexually active. WHAT. THE. FUCK!? is it any of the head counselors business if shes sexually active outside of camp? And she isn't not. She's not a slut!

Anyway....
The bus is fun again. Yesterday me and Lolo taught a little kid, Luke, how to make box with gimp. I think hes autistic, but it was more than worth the hour we spent hour to see that smile. And I was entertained, he told me all these cool things he's done. He killed all the nazis with his very hands. I love his imagination, I wish I had mine back.
Today was totally different. Luke wasn't there, so we sat in the back. Before the bus left, Blondie and Jordan were talking to someone outside. Lets just say Jordan's butt ended up in my face. It was not fun. After Jordan left, Blondie laid down on the 3 seater, all plugged up, so I chilaxed and talked non stop with Lolo, Andrew and Reces pieces. Recees said that if i was his brother he would have been suicidal by now. And Lolo kindly told me that moo was looking for me 8 hours to late. Weird part is I don't even miss him anymore. I'm over it. Wile Blondie was plugged up, Alex sat next to him, and tied his shoe laces together. He wasn't even pissed. He didn't say anything but "untie the knot." which took like 10 minutes. But Alex did it again. I, on the other hand was admiring my worrydoll. Its this doll pin thing that I made in wearable art. Its really beautiful, made with shiny string. I asked Lolo if she liked It and she was like yeah, and since Alex was already pissing off Blondie, I asked him too, just to say something, to reach my goal of saying something to him this summer. He told me no. He didn't like my worrydoll made with shiny string. I don't mind though, because I know shes pretty. And it was an empty no. I know he thinks shes pretty too.

Yes. I titled my entry with something that was not relevant to anything I wrote.

0 comments: