BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Thursday, July 2, 2009

From Virgina I write...

I was trying to blog from my phone wile I was driving here, but the service was crappy so I obviously didn't. I'm about a half mile from Tennessee, the city falls under 2 states actually. Its pretty cool.
I woke up at 6:30, we left dads apartment at 7:30, left moms at 8:10, and than went to wawa. There was a really nice Spanish guy that works there that me and Alex had a conversation with. He was really to nice to be working at a wawa. At the wawa I got a half gallon of orange juice for the road. I love OJ.
we finally got on the high way by 9. We watched ice age the meltdown, which was so adorable. Ellie is the prettiest wolly mammoth in the history of ever. She has gorgeous eyes. After that I slept, than walked SS through the incident with Basil [read her blog for the details]than I talked to finola bout smiles (who i asked out fro her yesterday) than lolo bout the cute lil kid on the camp bus. Its was a pretty torturous trip.
I need need need to hurry up. I've been on the computer for way to long. Other ppl may want to use it to. and I don't want to be kicked off the computer in the middle of an entry. This computer was the same on that I blogged from before, believe it or not. I should try and find that entry from my other blog... me and Kim were IMing about how we say lol to much. After that day, we never would say lol wile IMing or txting or whatev... anyway.
So I'm in the hotel. Everyone here has a southern accent. Almost everyone at walmart was obese and had bleached blond hair and a bunch of tattoos. Its kinda freaky. All the women who don't have blond hair have fugly brown curls that looks like they raked. Yeah, I don't fit in here.

0 comments: