BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Friday, July 24, 2009

Ball Shacks and Lebians

Yesterday I was at Lolos after camp, and I just happened to overhear Boat and her dads conversation. I pieced together from what I heard that two girls where being brats to nine year old Boat. Real brats. This really pissed me off. I have known Boat longer than she's known herself, and shes like my little sister, NO ONE. May I repeat? NO ONE, messes with my family without having to deal with me. So me and Lolo made up a plan to mentally BASH these evil 9 year olds, without getting into an ounce of trouble. It took a few totally different ideas, and a few compromises with Lolos dad, but we finally decided on one that fit the bill.
This morning, which was my last day of camp, the non travel part anyway, me and Lolo put our plan to action. We hurried to the tree with three trunks that Boat said they hang out in every morning, and we pretended we were to cool to move, and just casually chatted for 5, 10, 15 minutes. But the evil nine year olds never showed up. Boat said there bus was usually late, but not this late. Me and Lolo were straining our necks trying to see around the bend that they were supposed to come around. No, that's not them... but wait. I've seen that face before. Haven't I?
"Hey!" I shouted oh, so loud.
Oh shit.
That was moo. And Kevin.
"Hey!"
And they just have to walk to the tree with 3 trunks. Both there eyes are shifting from me to Lolo wondering what the hell were doing in a tree so far from our division, and an awkward silence fell over us. I hate hate hate awkward silences, so than my eyes started to shift to, not focusing on anything in particular, just kinda floating around. Moo finally broke the silence.
"Nat, say hi to Kevin"
"Hey Kevin." I said, managing to keep my cool.
"You know, Moo, Nat was trying to go the whole summer without seeing you." Lolo said.
"Ha ha"
Than another awkward silence fell over and moo casually said they were gonna go now.
Ahhh, Don't you love awkward endurance's with ex friends wile your trying to bash evil little kids? Don't you?
Wile we were having that nice encounter, the evil girls had to start to there tree. Our plan was to look tough, but it was kinda hard to do wile your recovering from whatever that was. So we made due. Me in my rainbow skull shirt leaned back on one of the trunks, and one of the little bitches approached us. Her long dirty blond hair was in a side pony, and her neck was decorated with a yellow bikini top tied around it. A pink shirt that was cut to show skin was over top. This girl was obviously a future popular. Her name is Shelby.
"Don't you guys need to be somewhere?"
"Not really. We already checked in." Lolo replied.
"Oh." kinda confused, she walked away to her brunette friend, Molly.
Later she came back, asking if Lolo was Boats sister. Lolo said yeah, but when we still didnt move, her and Molly sat in a different tree. The plan for Monday is to bring more people to sit in that tree, just to piss these girls off.

My last day of Camp Aaron was pretty cool. I really love this place, as much as I want to say I don't. I got loads of pictures, thankfully. It'll have to hold me off till next year.

The bus ride was pretty awesome. Resses Pieces is really gonna miss us, I honestly don't get why cause we'll still be on the bus everyday, we just wont have free swim or lunch with him. When it was Blondie's stop, RP's little sister did the cutest thing, She sat on his shoe and held onto his leg and said repeatedly "Blondie don't go!" She didn't let go till Zac yelled at her. It was so adorable. It made my day.

No one but Lolo and me are gonna get the tittle.

0 comments: