BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Monday, July 20, 2009

I can say I'm over it a million times but we all know I never will be.

Matt is gorgeous. His eyes are auburn brown and far back on his face. And his hair must be pitch black. *sigh*

Maxine was talking to Blondie and Jordan today, and it was horrifying cuz they kept on glancing at me. I haven't made eye contact with either one in a wile...

Today was actually a fun bus ride that didn't involve Blondie. Thanks Resses Pieces! He gave this guy in a white van the finger, and the guy gave him a mean look and steeped on the gas pettal so he was like tailing our bus. He followed us for like 10 minutes. It was freaky. And Resses asked me if I knew this guy Bits (Who I absolutely love due to his hair) so I told him that, and he asked why I didn't like Jordans fro, as much as Bits' curls. I said because it wasn't black and silky like Bits is. Jordan's hair is hot, its chocolaty brown and so fro like, but it's nothing compared to Bits'. So Resses decided to say that to Jordan, who gave me the evil eye. Its was actually quite scary. He isn't a guy that I'm eager to piss off.

Sorry for the crappy entry, I just feel like I should blog, ya know?

0 comments: