BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Saturday, July 18, 2009

In Auditorium # 4

I'm so proud of myself. I nearly had a moo in counter yesterday, and I didn't even mention it. This is a major stepping stone for me.-
I was about to blog about myself right then. And mid paragraph, I changed the song playing, to Eminem-Beautiful. I got side tracked, like always, but this time it's different. Well not really, but listen to me anyway. Eminem's music, him himself, is truly beautiful. The music video, it's not beautiful though, it's just plain sad. This is why, dear friends, I name Eminem the king of music. Because he's a joke half the time, making you laugh out loud, and the other half has the ability to bring you to tears. It's horribly wonderful that someones music has the ability to do this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfnmCOUieLw

Today I went to see Harry Potter with Lolo, we got there like 30 minutes early, and ordered a 2 person combo thing. An XLarge popcorn and two large drinks. About an hour after we arrive, the lights finally dim, and the half blood prince starts to play. When Ron Weasley shows up on the screan, I about die. Remember who looks like him?
http://nerdfed.blogspot.com/2008/07/best-song-ever.html
I reread that entry, and I'm just now am I realizing how F**KING PATHETIC I was. It's really sad, actually...

So in the middle of the movie, Lolo starts coughing, and I looked at her, and I was like are you okay? Because shes like, choking. And before I know it she grabs the half full XL popcorn and barfs. It was not a fun experience. In the end she was okay though, but I kinda felt bad for the two guys sitting next to us who witnessed the whole thing.

I got a new gel deodorant today, I love gel deodorant....

0 comments: