http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzF_U1LB0_4
Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.
[[Faster. Faster. Faster.Faster. Faster. Faster.]]
-----
Today's Trip= Bowling
Bus 21 was empty today. Lolo and Blondie weren't there. Lolo was sick, I don't know about Blondie. PomPom also texted me on the bus, she was sick too.
Normally I don't associate bowling with the word fun, but today was awesome. Kara, Jaws, Mira, me and Leah shared a bowling lane. We played spit and tongue and bowl and ate fatty moterella sticks in between bowling. Moo and his friends were in the lane next to us, which was actually okay. They aren't half bad... Carrots defiantly a pervert, he kept saying he did my mom, but I don't hate him.
So as we're playing cards this guy comes and puts his hands on Jaws shoulders. He was short with black hair on only on the sides of his head, and he had a potbelly. He started to speak in a thick new york accent.
"Hey Jawys! I lawst 23 pownds thees summa!" Meet Jaws' (ex?) bus driver. Apparently he pops up in random places, like everywhere, and hes really weird. Creepy weird. It pretty funny though.
So on the bus from bowling to water ice, which we seem to be getting an awful lot of, We made fun of Jaws and her creeper. As the bus slowed and we stood up, I tried to enter the isle but Moo put his arm out. I pushed his arm away and said something, I don't remember what, but than he said something back, and Nevin looked from me to him. "I just realized something: You and Natalie would make a super cute couple." Jeez. I haven't heard that before. Than moo was like "Yeah, she wants me." I think I just ignored him.
Me jaws and Kara were in line for ice cream and Jordan comes from the picnic tables and he smiles and is like "I'm gonna get in front of you. I really have to pee and I need the bathroom key." I nod, and he repeats "I HAVE TO PEE!"
"I know. I heard you the first time." I say. Than he grins. Whats funny is the the person behind the stand doesn't give him the bathroom key. She told him he'd have to wait cause she had to many orders to fill. Ha!
On the way back to camp, the summer clique excluding Lolo and Pompom, rapped. It was pretty awesome we so have a carrier in the music biz.
So what happened on the bus yesterday will never be written anywhere, EVER, but lets just say Alex's friend Marley has a crush on *wince* Blondie. Today I met this Marley girl, and surprisingly she really beautiful. She has sandy tan skin and blond hair, and is muscular, not guy muscular, just lean muscular. She has iced over blue eyes and two piercings in her ears. I sat on the fence post in the bus yard and warned her what an asshole her possible lover is, and that it might be smart to go for a nicer guy.
On the bus Jordan smiled at me again. And again. AND AGAIN! Isn't he my sworn enemy?
Than the retarded kid (lets call him... Crazy. Yeah. Thats a good name.) Than crazy was like, "Hey, Natalie? Do you think Jordan's hot." Yes but I just did this weird wtf eyebrow look and said not really. Than Crazy turned to Jordan and was like "do girls think your hot?" And he was like some girls. It was kinda weird. And since I was on the inside seat next to boat and Jordan was in the seat behind me, I couldnt see the look on his face which I was dying to see. Than I got bored and threw chips at Crazy (after yesterday I will never be his protector) and he lashed out on Phil and Boat. Ah, good times. Good times.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment