BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It feels like school

Sunday Strawberry and I went to the mall. After I purchased sparkly black eyeliner from hot topic, we were at loss. What do we do now? I remembered this book I read once, this girl was following random people around the mall just to see if they'd notice. Guess what we ended up doing for like 3 hours? We stalked an emo girl. It was really fun...

Yesterday night I had my check up I'm finally up to 5'2 which is odd because earlier I was looking at myself in the mirror and was like "wow Nat! You look taller." But I honestly thought it was the shirt I was wearing... a soft yellow base with a peachy smiley face on it, from Quiet One. The yellow really contrasts with my skin making me look an extremely sexy honey brown color. That really has nothing to do with my height...

Yesterday after the doctors I went to my moms. I cant remember the last time I was over. It reminded me of when school first ended... when it seemed like I knew nothing about my own life. I had just got in a fight with my mom, I called my dad crying, and asked him through my tears if I could please stay with him... and I have ever since than. A week or two after that, camp started and everything slowly fell back into place. I finally knew something about my own life.

Last night It felt like school. It was 8:00 and dark out, the crisp fall air gives me goosebumps. I picked up my backpack from the hall closet and swung it over my shoulder, walking to my dads car and waiting for him to walk out of the big eerie house I once called home. Now it just seems like a bad memory.

Quiet is going to my school. This is not a good thing...

3 comments:

lolo said...

SHE IS!!! WHY!!!!

Nat said...

??? She is what?

Nat said...

oh... haha i get it. quiet got in but shes going to alexs school instead