I don't understand a piece of what Mr. Brooklyn is teaching us. Its all math! And my math class isn't going to well. Every time I walk into that class I suddenly get uncomfortable and a sick feeling in my stomach. I think its 'cause now not only Nick sits next to me, BP sits on the other side of him. It is like hell on earth being one of my social rank,sitting near 2 really hot guys. Especially after a gym class I actually did something in, without a change of clothes. What makes it even worse Nicks legs are to long to fit under the desk,so unless I scoot over so I'm squashed up against the bar holding up the desk, I'll be touching him. And If that happens he might feel me shaking and if he dares to asks me if I'm okay... oh, I'd just die.
After maybe 30 minutes of class Mr. Power asks me to shut the classroom door. This seems like It was a simple request, but as it turns out, the door stopper thing is really hard to pull up. I yanked it, super hard and It wouldn't budge. I thought If I pulled any harder I'd break it. i looked up only to find BP staring at me like I was a flipping idiot. At that moment I believed I was. If It wasn't for some person in the hall who showed me how to un-stop the door I would've been out there a long, long time.
That is another problem about math. Its like my scenes are on high power. Its even to a point when I cant think strait.
I really cant wait till we switch seats in math.
Today randomly in french the lights flickered, than once, they never came back on. The power went out and apparently it was "a safety hazard" to travel the halls without lights, and I had to stay there for the rest of the day. It was better than going to language Arts, but still not to great.
The dance was even cancelled 'cause they couldn't get the power back on.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment