I'm trying to hold onto that last wisp of summer through my music. It's a pretty sad attempt, especially since I should be reading my summer reading book right now. I cant keep my mind off of what will be here in four days...
This time last year
I never did blog about my advisory teacher. I have Mrs. Gross. Shes the high strung humanities bitch. I'm in the same room as Kim and Aaron, even though they have a different teacher. I'm glad about Aaron, and I'm on the road to forgiveness with Kim. I guess I should be happy that I have anyone with me, 'cause silver doesn't.
Just listen to this advisory- Lolo, Strawberry, Sara, Map, Moo, Garry,and Marky Mark. I would so be jealous if there advisory teacher wasn't Mrs. Kinger. And Garry wasn't there. On second thought, there all screwed. I like all of the people that I just listed (excluding Garry) but none of them get along... theres gonna be alot of fights.
Yesterday me and lolo went to six flags. Must I say more?
10 years ago
2 comments:
Oh, shit. You're right. We're screwed.
If only Silver were in our advisory :(
we'd still be screwed.
Post a Comment