The song I can't stop replaying
Go ahead and tell me you'll leave again
You'll just come back running
Holding your scarred heart in hand
It's all the same
And I'll take you for who you are
If you take me for everything
And do it all over again
It's always the same
I am not perfect. I'm actually somewhat of a liar. I can say I have my reasons, though I do, I know each lie I live is wrong. The fact that I realize what I'm doing is wrong but keep holding on to what I've said and done makes me a bit of a bitch. What makes this whole situation worse is that I don't care that I'm a bitch. Shouldn't I want to be likable?
-----
Yesterday after lunch I was walking back from lunch next to Ani, and a really hot 7th grader walked by. Well, you know me, I just had to say that to Ani. She just looked at me funny.
Well today at lunch Ani took the time to point out my hot 7th grader to the rest of the clique. Of coarse it was the day that we sit in the very back of the cafeteria, so everyone was stretching there necks in his direction.
I made up a plan to get myself to talk to him. I'll bump into him in the hall and say sorry and smile at him. Maybe than I can say I like your shirt or something. To whip up a conversation. I was going to do it today, but by the time we were dismissed he was already gone.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment