Tavi Gevinson: fashion designer; aged 13
I read an article on her, although that isn't the one I read, It still gets to the point. She's a blogger who, became famous through her tiny phrases and pretty outfits. I just think that's truly amazing. She's living in the fast lane wile the rest of us teenagers are stuck inside. Its inspirational, really.
I'm just a tad bit jealous.
I've always wanted to be in New York fashion week, drink Starbucks coffee inside a dark limo before walking down the runways. I want the flashes of pictures to blind my eyes as I trudge down the runway like a horse. I want to be 6 feet of elegance, zero fat and perfect skin.
But that can't happen to me.
Because I am 5 feet, 2 inches tall, of coarse.
[[Tavi lives in the land of my daydreams]]
Wanna know whats weird? As I was writing this entry I was listening to this song, and only halfway through did I realize it fits
be like that- 3 doors down
If I could be like that,
I would give anything
Just to live one day,
in those shoes.
If I could be like that,
what would I do?
What would I do?
I'm falling into this, in dreams we run away.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment