BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The first day.

I walked onto the bus this morning, surprised that it didn't feel the tiniest bit different from last year. We even have the same bus driver. The only difference was that Kevin wasn't sitting in the last row, and instead, I was. I pressed my head against the cold plastic window, and tried to imagine that I wasn't on my way to school. That I wasn't wrapped tightly in my green hoodie. Instead listening to the commercials to blackpeoplemeet.com, dressed loosly in a camp shirt.
Mrs. Gross is okay, of coarse all teachers are nice the first week. Mrs. Lindor seemed actually nice, not like she was faking it. She's a little heavier with pale chalky skin and a tiny nose. Her hair waves out making her ready thick hair look thicker. Yes, Mrs. Lindor does deserve 2 sentences describing the way she looks. She is very unique looking-in a good way.
About an hour into school, I had to rest my head on my hand. I haven't thought in so long and my head seriously ached... It might of had something to do with the fact that I woke up at 2 am and didn't go back to sleep till 5:00. But it was probably because I haven't used my noodle in a long time.
Haha! Remember that show? The pb&j show. They were brother and sister otters named peanut, butter and jelly. They lived in a tree house with a slide that slid down to the kitchen table. And they had a noodle dance.
omg. I just googled the show and it was first made in 1997.
My hair smells like Strawberrys.
After a horrible morning of coloring, cologing, and a horrible pounding headache It was finaly time for lunch. It was the only relatively nice part of the day. Ani brought salt water taffy and we all made fun of Strawberry cuz she didn't get the funniest joke ever (there were two elephants in a bath tub. One said pass the soap. The other said no soap radio! HAHAHA)

When lunch ended, my head went back to hurting and Mrs. Gross put on a speech about community service that litterly put Aaron to sleep. At 2:30 Mr. Principal put on another speech that informed me that I was not a leader of tomorrow, but a leader of today. Whats that even supposed to mean? What if I don't wanna be a leader? I think I'll do drugs just to get rid of my tittle: leader of today.

2 comments:

Strawberry said...

And what does my hair smell like?

Nattttttykinz said...

No i mean strawberrys. like the fruit. I accedenly capped it... heh heh