You make me feel so high- all the time
When we movie in to the new house- which really needs a name... there's a house down the street from mom's that has a sign that says Shepard flaaaaa in front of it. Me and Lolo assume it's the houses name.-I am going to throw a party. That is after I paint my room lime green and pink- and we get back from Alabama, which indeed we are actually going to. The trips every 6 months keep dad going, I think. It's sad that he sacrifices his happiness for me and Alex's. Or maybe it's just he makes 4 times the money here than he could possibly make there.
Back to my party. It'll be a youth group party because soon Taylor will be moving, and it is my turn to have one. I'd have one at mom's, but seriously, she's constantly in a piss fit, all the time. Today she spazzed out on me "NAT? DID YOU TAKE MY NUTS? DID YOU TAKE MY HONEY ROASTED NUTS? CRIKEY!" Than she burst into angry tears and went off about how she never gets anything. I'd feel sympathy if I she didn't do this every single day. And if she didn't go off every other weekend with aqueel to a cabin in the woods...
Oops. Got off topic again. At my party, which will happen after youth group one Friday, we will eat M&M's. And mini corn dogs. We'll all hang out by the kiddie pool and take pictures. And watch a movie. A romantic comedy. I haven't seen one of those in a long time. Maybe Valentines Day? It'll be awesome. I'm debating wiether to invite everyone, but that would be... Christine, Julia, Melissa, Ani, Taylor, Sarah, Rachel and Lizzie. 8 plus me and Alice makes 10. That's allot of people to fit in a rancher. I might have to kick out Rachel and Sarah and Lizzie, but I couldn't do that because Alex is friends with them. Whatevs tho. I have time to plan my perfect party.
This'll be fun fun fun!
BTW, say your prayers that I'm still with you today. At lacrosse we did like 3 laps and my heart was pounding until well after I got home. I am so out of shape.
10 years ago
1 comments:
OMG!!! my room colors are pink and lime green!!!
Post a Comment