BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Friday, May 7, 2010

Maybe we ain't made for this love?

Today at school:
Mr. Awesome's last day! It was really sad. He was the best student teacher ever, and I really hope I don't forget him. I kinda wish he'd stay my teacher forever, but everything has an end.
Mrs. Halden commented on my ultra low vocab test scores. I get As and B's in her class, but I don't really care about the meaning of the word affable.
Than Mr. Murtha, the music teacher who I just adore, pulled me out of class. Since I was in crew this year he invited me to go to Hershey this year with chorus and band. I'm not a musically inclined person, so i never expected, or even wanted, to go to Hershey. But I'm all for it. It's deff something I'll remember.
After school:
Ani came over after school and we went to the park. When we were walking back, so Hispanic guy in low pants and an undershirt was like "Hey ladies" I responded pervert probably too low he couldn't hear, but still.
I was not looking forward to the RiverSharks game with Violet. She won 25 box tickets, and invited the clique plus a tan guy named josh. He was really tan, probably Italian. I can't really write everything we did, I can't capture the essence. It was just pure fun. Especially when we ran into Pope, Catman, Tumumu, Emily and Vhorn, later we found Aaron too. We all rode the carousel and went up and down the elevator a million times. I could tell Misty and Josh were crushing on each other and it really struck my jealous bone. Like seriously, either he's gay and I don't know it, or there a little bit too close. I really expected them to like start making out at any second.
The riversharks won, but I didn't care. The only part of the game I was watching was the first 5 minutes.
I'm so glad I went. It was nice to hang out with different people, like I'm not a total loser.

5 comments:

Strawberry said...

AHHHH HE WAS GREAT!
I wonder where he'll be teaching?

Sounds like fun...haha Misty. By the way, the Sarah you're talking about is called Vorn on here.

You know, it's kind of your fault that you only ever hang out with Ani and Melissa....and Lolo, of course.

Kimberly said...

We were NOT all over each other! Except for the part where we linked elbows, but we were pretending to be conjoined so that we would only need to pay for one ticket for the carousel!

Shari said...

Josh isn't italian... he's the only tan one in his family. Come to think of it, why is he so tan? Sad i'm asking you, considering he's my friend.

Strawberrie, why do you give everyone a guilt trip on those code names? Geez. There are like 6 million Sarahs.

Strawberry said...

Yes. That's why they must all have different code names.

Kimberly said...

...He was tan? I didn't notice.