BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Lolo!

Today I wore my spandex. I love it, but it's starting to turn an off black. More like brown.
We were running late today, and since Alex's testing is this week, we had to drop her off first. We passed the mob of people, and I felt like a rush. See all those people? You see you're first real boyfriend? Do you see you're first kiss? Do you see you're new clique? High school was in that crowd. It was exhilerating, and I could'nt get my blood to stop spiking and moving and twitcing inside of my body.
Today we were locked inside the murky language A room. I was talking to SS. She was ranting about how urban outfitters is not an original place to shop. Our conversation went like this-
"Don't you hate got-"
"Not really!"
"I also hate urban out-"
"Ohmigod! I've been there!"
It wasn't soon after than I realized that I was on a new med, and that's why I was so jumpy and my blood was bubbling. Not to mention It was like impossible to chew my gum silently. Concerta. I had been on it before, when I was nine or ten. It's been a wile since there.
Through the lame movie about the mouse going to the wild west, I was jumping off the walls, I couldn't sit still. Normally I'm like dead still, I'm a lazy rock. but my heart was pounding to a point where I couldn't. And when lunch came I couldn't eat my chicken patty. It was just wrong.
After school, me and Lolo hung out, since ya know, it's her birthday. I wrapped her presents, of those Chinese egg noodle things duck sauce lip butter and lotion. It seems like allot, but It was less than a 20$ gift card which we usually get. Yeah, she liked it, duh. And when she ate the egg noodle things, I didn't even want any.
Meds are a screwed up thing. I'm never gonna be the kinda person who pops pills. After I took a nap, I looked it up.
Scary, right?
It pretty much says you have to be diagnosed with ADHD to take those pills. As well as 6% of all children show phychotic symptoms such as hallucination after 1 month to 1 year of taking the pill regularly. It also stunts growth. and is the reason I haven't had 900 calories today. Unless there are calories in water. Well anyway, I'm not taking this pill again. And it's animal tested. BOO!

1 comments:

Strawberry said...

IT'S NOT OH MY GOD IT'S NOT!