Nothing much happened today, the 6th grade are testing so we have to sit in the same classroom for like 3 hours. Luckily Ani was in my room. Not to mention Violet, which provided nice entertainment through the somewhat dull movie, that I would have cried over if I was alone. October sky, BTW. The guy was kinda ugly though. But I liked the kid who got beat up by his dad. He was nice looking. His character was a jerk tho. And I bet he's old now. Googled it. 1999. Yeah. He's like 30 now. I don't even want to see him. He looked kind of like Jesse in my sisters keeper.
Anyway, today in math Silver pulled out the head, pulled it off it's stick and handed it tome. It's a really, creepy thing. I cant believe its survived for that long. I can't find the entry, but like fall of '08? It's like insane. Than the head fell through the crack of my fingers and rolled down the line of desks. It did that like 4 times too. I'm thrilled Mr. Powers doesn't care enough to make me move to my normal seat, or ask why in the world a bodiless head is rolling down his floor. Bad teacher? Yes. Unappreciated? No way. Once, after he gave us a worksheet one day, like he does everyday, I snuck a look at his computer. He was looking at cars. I found that very funny. I bet I could bring pot into his class and he wouldn't do anything. Me and Silver are gonna skip class on a half day and go to the library some time.
After school I went to lolos and we made homemade mac and cheese which is so much more worth than it's worth. Plus it was like eating fat off a carcass. It was so unhealthy. We added a stick of butter. We've been cooking allot lately. It's a fun thing to do, yet I think we're gonna make ourselves sick someday. Some of what we make isn't all that tasty...
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment