I'm in a die hard addiction with two shows at the moment. 10 things I hate about you, and glee.
10 thinks about you came first, over spring break where I watched the whole first season on a Monday. I was so hooked. Next came Glee, there was nothing to do on my Tuesday night. Those two shows give me something to look forward too, like Jon and Kate's drama used to do to me. Last year, I would look forward to Mondays just to watch Jon and Kate fight it out on TV. Those where the days.
Through my excitement of these two shows, I realized how desperately I need a hobby to take my mind off everything. Or nothing. There practically the same thing. Kinda. Not really. Just it would be nice to like, do something that I don't find tedious. Like yoga. I really need to take classes again. If I did that though, I know I'd start to hate it. As soon as I commit to something it becomes like supper horrible and I end up dreading it. Like lacrosse, per say.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment