Today was a fudgy day. And not in a good way. I'll use the word fudge in a sentence for you. "I want my fudgin lacrosse coach to run laps around a fudgin lacrosse field" Well, I did think that until I actually thought about it.
So yes, today was lacrosse picture day, I had no idea until yesterday when dad told me. It really brought me down all day long due to the fact I am in no way shape or form photogenic. I am the complete and utter opposite. Like ice cream is the opposite to bark on a tree. That kind. I always end up looking chubby and my hair is always messed up and my teeth look yellow. This entry isn't about my anti photogenicness though, so forgive that bit.
Okay, so I was dreading it, and when I got there I finally remembered why. I haven't been there since last Monday, with my little concerta problem Wednesday and the game Friday. I shouldn't say I can't stand anyone on my team. I don't particularly dislike anyone on my team except Aly. But everyone is talking to there clique, and I'm the only one standing there till Shelly gets there. I wish I could be like her, she's totally not into what people think about her. She actually enjoys practice because she likes the sport. I love lacrosse, just hate practice. I am actually enjoying our lacrosse unit in gym, that how much I like lacrosse.
Okay, moving on to coach, after pictures wasted 30 minutes of practice, she made the people who didn't come to the game Friday to run laps. It pissed me off, 'cause I actually emailed her to say I wasn't coming, well actually my dad did, but that's not good enough for her. I'm really not a negative person, but I just lack physical fitness, so I'm filled with utter contempt towards her.
Later she looked like she was about to cry, saying "I used to hate my lacrosse coach, but I'm honestly no t trying to be mean. I just want you to not loose"
She must have heard one of the cliquey girls calling her the B word. It really bothered me. We're like her Aly's.
So Anne and Jim are going out. That pissed me off even more than the laps do. Why does everyone have a target but me! I feel so goalless. I don't have a real crush on anyone, Guilherme doesn't count because I'm only stalking him. That's it. Alex found out were he lives, even! I'm waiting until tomorrow where Lolo will walk with me to his house, so actually see where this hunk of hotness lives. I'd press backspace on this keyboard of mine, but If I do that I'll forget that I should never say that again.
Okay (maybe I am ADHD like mom is convinced, I sure say that allot) I really have no guy ambitions, well I do, but not really serious ones. Like really. All the people with ambitions get nice guys.
I have really no ambitions, so no surprise there.
Ohh! I have an ambition! Shelly told me where they sell rainbow spandex! I'm gonna go there tomorrow, hopefully. Spandex can be my lover.
10 years ago
4 comments:
I don't know who Anne or Jim are. I'm assumming they're not ShareBear/Violet and Zucky, so yes, I'm at a loss.
Hey! I don't like anyone either! I'm trying to make myself like Frenchie, though...yes, Frenchie...I like Frenchie. Haha, the first time I wrote it I wrote 'Frenchia.'
OH MY GOD IT IS LOSE, NOT LOOSE!
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT ANNE AND JIM! holy crap, i need to delete that immediately, because the only way you could have known that is from reading my blog
i don't even know who anne and jim are. somebody tell me!
no, i didn't know nat actually read my blog, and i took it off. but nat told the people who are going out that i was telling a bunch of people about them!how could she???
Post a Comment