BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Unavoidable Tuth

There might be something about tonight that puts me in a daring mood. Perhaps its the rain tumbling down from they sky, or the sudden light flooding the earth when the lightning crashes. Perhaps it is something that has built up inside me, and is begging me to bring forth.
Today at youth group when the question "Is there a God?" came to mind, It quite scared me more than usual. If I was alone in this world, completely and utterly alone. Not a soul, not a living breathing thing, would I truly be alone? Or would God be there too?
When dark thoughts circulating the atmosphere scrape against my being, I can't help think I wasn't made in the likeness of God. Maybe I was created in the gene pool of my parents, maybe the scientific discovery's are truth, and the world came to be not because of God, but because of the universes yearning and unavoidable creation of life.
Are those people, those people you can't imagine God creating, really created? Or where they natures natural coarse? When death knocks at you're door, does you're mind go blank? Or do you arrive at the pearly gates of heaven, with arms wide open?
If I was this so called God, I would have a difficult time letting go of all the wrong my people have done. I wouldn't invite you to heavens gate. And I need to work on that. On myself. And I can't do that here. I can't write in constant fear of a bitch fight, of tears, of anger.
On behalf of myself, my sanity, comfort and maybe even God himself, I bid you farewell, little blog. Farewell.

0 comments: