BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'll never be the same, If we ever meet again.

Omg, I'm seeing stars. I'd say I'm in love, but I'm not, so I wont. As I was walking back home, from the bus stop of coarse, me and Alex and Kira got side tracked and pet a cute little puppy in someones front yard. It was adorable, and soft. It looked like a puppy mastiff, its legs were fat and it's paws were bigger than Biscuit's paws, which are a pretty good size. Anyway, It's like God put the puppy there for a reason, because we literly sat there for like 2 minutes petting its fluffy cuteness, when we all got up and started moving on. We crossed over when Alex was like "Hey! A golden retriever!!" It was the Brazilian guy! I can't spell his name unless I copy it from facebook, and I don't feel like that. So I have a farty moment where I say hi to him. This is the same time Alex pinched my cheek, and said "awww" and his dog peed and as Alex said later, he said hi back to me. It was way romantic. I think the dog peeing really made it special.
I'm gonna miss it when he goes back to Brazil, this has been a fun few months.
To think without that chubby mastiff puppy, I would never have waved into my hottie. The universe seems to be on my side, today anyway.

0 comments: