Lunch was so awkward, yet I didn't want it to end. It was kinda oddly strange how our clique has split up. It hasnt been perfect since 7th grade, and I was expecting us to goour seperate ways. Strange we're not just drriffting away. Insted the others are yelling at each other over milk boxes and lunch trays. Calling each other fake and shallow. And behind there back worse. It's messed up they think they can treat each other like that. I mean, I can deal with it. I've been called a poser, fat, a lesbian, by my fellow clique. I'm no stranger to this, but seriously, for them to go out and say this shit to each other bothers me to a point where I am afraid somthing worse'll happen. I heard someone inlanguage arts talking about us too. It pissed me off, and I seriously wanted to go and shut that girl up even though she was making scence.
On a lighter note, today was national prayer day. That means the prayer festival, baby! Last year we worked at the ring toss. this year there wasn't one. I started out at the moon bounce, than went to pray with an Asian businessman supporting elders. Yes, that was a booth. The pointy of this was that every booth you went to you'd get a stamp, and you tried to get all __ stamps. I don't know if you got a prize for doing this, but it was like a race for the little kids. Meanwhile the Asian guy was chatting to an old guy. I learned that his family is Buddhist, and he's the only catholic one. That if he has kids he will raise them catholic. This was after plosttsi's mom and 7 sister brother cousins came to our booth. Well kinda, as they were leaving, chelsie came and asked if they needed anything to eat. Chelsie is 15, a freshman. I knew her last year before plottsi. Or maybe I knew plottsi than too. I don't remember, because I hated youth group than.
Anyway, when she came over and asked if they wanted chick-fil-a because it sponsors our prayer festival, they were totally skeptical. They were like yeah. Than when she left, they started talking. Is she like our waitress? What does she want? Oh! I know we have to tip her. These guys were funny. She's being a Christan. Apparently not you're breed. It's sad that they don't understand that it's a courtesy, a common courtesy to get the people running the booths something to eat after an hour and a half. She ended up rejecting there tip, by the way.
I than traded jobs with Rachel, which turned me into a drifter. Being a drifter is a good thing, even though you have to do jobs such as go on cookie runs for the people who are actually doing things. I had to reject a high five from plottsi because I seriously had too many cookies possible for human hands to hold, AKA 4. but still. Its allot. And all my cookies were rejected. I got the wrong type. Luckily Rachel is a cookie person.
I was bored as a drifter,so I went to man a booth with Taylor, Lizzie and Catie. Catie is a chubby red head,also a freshman, who, according to Ani at last years prayer festival, eats allot. She's really sweet though. Not to mention her fiery red hair is insanely cool. Even if it clashes with everything. Well anyway, we took a bunch of pictures with our sun glasses and balloon animals. Lizzie kept telling Sergio to get her a water, and he would actually do it. We sent him back like 5 times because it was the wrong color or shape or size. Finally he put one down and walked away. Than we called him back and said we needed to more. this resulted in Andrew poking a hole in one and giving it to us. It didn't work. We saw him in the bushes with it. It kinda looked like he was peeing on it.
I got my face painted with a bunch of flowers by some Asian lady.She was nice and had really intense brown eyes, kind, but intense. Also it was pretty awesome. Taylor than had to go with her sis Jess, who was a huge help to me because she went on all of my food runs. Special tribute to her here.
Anyway. It was a good time. I think Sergio like Ani. And I think they know I call them the Presbyterians behind there back. Because I am not Presbyterian. I am whatever Christan religion that thinks gays are equal to straits. I love you gays!
10 years ago
4 comments:
I'm pretty sure your roman catholic.
Damn it. I don't even care enough about Lavendar to have this be a big thing. But I don't want to lose Ani, even though she's being...uh....wrong. Whenever I try to talk to her, she just automatically refuses to hear it. Honestly, I wasn't even being 'mean'. Not kind, yes. Not polite. I definitely was not being nice. But she just attaches 'mean' to everything I do and for some has decided to hate me.
Oh, and I think you have a moral obligation to tell me what she's saying about me -.^
no they don't like gays either. I think. I'll google it cuz I have to go too school...
And I don't have a moral obligation, because than I'd have to tell her what you say about her.
Okay, Lolo, i could tell you at school but It'd be a wile because I am gonna miss the bus, but roman catholic is what I was born as but they still hate gays. The priests individualy might not, but the religion "rules" do.
Post a Comment