I love mornings, and I love watching the rain and the wind flop against the screen in our big bay window that doesn't lead to a bay. It just seems so perfect, like anything can happen in the rain.
The dance last night was really boring. Like really. For the first 30 minutes Ani and I just sat there talking. Than when SS and Lolo came, nothing else changed. SS wouldn't dance even when she pulled us to the dance floor, so we also resorted to sitting there. Mean wile, some girl was firing off insults to my camp friend which pissed off Ani, who went to stand up for this girl. This started a bunch of crap. It was entertaining, but kinda sad. Ani isn't like how the populars perceive her. I tried to stand up for her a few times, but my words were overwritten by Heather and SS less than calm shouts to stand there awkwardly on the dance floor. I'm good, thank you very much. Ani ended up leaving, and it wasn't fun to begin with, so I left too.
Oh, and by the way. I made a friend, Richard. We were in crew together, but I've never really talked to him besides the normal crew stuff. It turns out he's pretty nice. And he has the hots for me. Sorry Richard.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment